Want To Work In Rochester’s #1 Gastro-Pub?
If you are a hard working individual with restaurant experience who thrives in a fast paced, and a high-volume environment, we’d love to have you join our team! Please use the form below to apply. If we determine you are a potential fit for a position at Blu Wolf, a team member will promptly reach out to you and schedule an interview.
Position Available: Line Cook
We are looking for a professional line cook to prepare food to the exact chef’s specifications and to set up stations for menu. Line cook duties will consist of assisting the executive and sous chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g., chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report, and follow the executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food\
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality, and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook, or prep cook
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with the industry’s best practices
- Culinary school diploma